Updated: Jun 5, 2020
More than a great book, is the book you keep for life. You can come back to it year after year, each reading bringing something new you hadn't noticed or appreciate before. It's like these book somehow grow up and evolve right along with you. The following the 5 that have stayed with me year after year.
1) A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Nolan
2) The Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
3) The Joy Luck Club - Amy Tan
4) Last Days of Summer - Steve Kluger
5) Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll